1) A pregnant woman can take vaccination in any month of her pregnancy.
2) In case a woman has been infected with Covid-19 during the current pregnancy then she should be vaccinated soon after delivery or after three months.
3) A lactating mother also can get vaccinated.
4) Covid-19 vaccines available are safe and vaccination protects pregnant women against Covid-19 illness/ disease like other individuals. Still a woman may catch Covid 19 infection even after vaccination but severity of the disease will be less. )
5) Other vaccines (for example Tetanus vaccine) can be taken before or after Corona vaccine with 15 days interval
6) In order to protect themselves and those around from spreading the covid-19 infection women must continue practicing covid-19 appropriate behavior like,
Wearing a double mask
Maintain physical distance and avoid going to crowded places,
Practice frequent hand washing.
Wear mask in the house also if other people in the house are going out frequently.
Vaccine can be taken on any day of Menstruation.